JATI LUWIH - BALI On 22 July, 2012 with conditions to stay at home bored . Yesterday a friend had mentioned the place fina...


JATI LUWIH - BALI


On 22 July, 2012 with conditions to stay at home bored. Yesterday a friend had mentioned the place finally kusempatkan Jatiluwih attractions for a walk there with friends one costan consequently Jatiluwih including one tourist attraction with a beautiful panorama. Variation of field panorama staircase steps with densely forested mountain backdrop. This form of terrace rice fields. If the holiday you want to enjoy the beautiful nature tour to try this location.


-------- JATI LUWIH RICE--------


Peak location of the exotic Jatiluwih
Skedan shapes that decorate the panorama of rice fields
While I was enjoying the peak Jatiluwih bedatangan too many tourists here and enjoy the panorama.

Tourists down the field. if I'm lazy so-and just like that hot anyway, knowing local skin hehehe

Babahan village where the top Teak Luwih
Appear in the area of Mount Jatiluwih
Incomplete if it did not capture me here.

My mine My self.1

My mine My self.1

My mine My self.3













































Nugraha my friend

Trip to Jatiluwih so now we go to the Pure Luhur - BATUKAU not far from the peak of roughly Luwih identity can take 15-20 minutes to get down the mountain terrain.

0 comments: