PRESIDENTIAL PALACE - TAMPAK SIRING - BALI -------- PRESIDENTIAL PALACE - TAMPAK SIRING -------- on the 14th of september ...



 PRESIDENTIAL PALACE - TAMPAK SIRING - BALI




--------PRESIDENTIAL PALACE - TAMPAK SIRING--------


on the 14th of september 2012 I along with my friends brother Malvin visited a presidential palace Tampak Siring - Bali berletar in the Astina Pura Road North, District Tampaksiring, Gianyar Bali.
Holidays Bali. Located approximately 70 km from Tabanan Bali, and if you want to visit this palace, you only need approximately 1 hour 20 minutes to get to the place you visit here .If there are some important things to note is the letter of request entry and dressed, all these requirements I have lived in the photograph and read later on down.
at that time I just visit the front page and did not go because my friend and I are not authorized to enter into and I parked my bike in front of the gate of the palace.
The information I get that development Tampak Siring Presidential Palace functioned as a retreat for the President of the Republic of Indonesia and their families and for state guests.


Palace gate
 
Signage

The courtyard .1

Post information .1
 
Post information .2

 Post information .3


The courtyard .2


The courtyard .3

Palace pamphlet

Court order visitor
 
Gate to the palace .1
 
Gate to the palace .2

Gate to the palace .3
 
Gate to the palace .4

Bridges special court .1

Bridges special court .2

Bridges special court .3

Down the hall toward the back door and headed for the palace temple .1

Down the hall toward the back door and headed for the palace temple .2

My Self  My Mine .2

I was at the front door of the palace .1


Me and Bridges special court

My Self  My Mine .3
 

Malvin palace pamphlet design .1

Malvin palace pamphlet design .2

0 comments: